Search our blogs!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Archie's Feedback on Kristi's: Louie's Masculinity Struggle

Your blog post was very well written. And I really enjoyed you having the Hulu episode up since I have never watched this television show.
The positive feedback is:
-Your post was very organized and well thought out, I felt the ideas progressed in a logical order.
-Each situation from the television show was backed up with analysis. This is a very thorough analysis of the episode.

Ways to improve:
-At points the wording was a little awkward, and there were a few grammatical errors.
-Personally I feel like the last paragraph has brought up the situation of Louie smiling with his daughters, but I think it deserves a little analysis just to tie it in. At this point I don't quite see how it is relevant.

No comments: