Search our blogs!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pam's Feedback on Kathy's Photo Collage

Kathy,
I enjoyed reading this, its amazing how something like Miller Lite commercials, which I see on a daily basis, can be as gendered as you described them. I liked the two points you made, about women as sex objects and masculinity defined through sports, you tied in the reading really well. You also seemed more focused in this blog versus your last one, good job! You still might want to work on cutting out unnecessary or repetitive information, which is something I know is hard because I need to do it too. Maybe you could have talked a little bit, for the readers not in our class, about why these gender stereotypes are offensive. Other than that I think you did a good job and supported your theses well :)

No comments: