Search our blogs!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kathy's Feedback on Pam's blog: The Marriage Ref- Defining American Ideology One Couple at a Time

One of the things I liked best about your analysis is that I think you hit every point dead on. Your analysis was excellent, and after watching the clip I couldn't think of anything else to add because I think you pinpointed everything! I also thought your analysis flowed really well, as it was very easy to read and follow from beginning to end (because I previously had never seen this show).

There was a point where you referred to Jerry Seinfeld as Jerry Springer, so just be careful of minor grammatical mistakes. I also would have liked to have seen a clear thesis or objective. You make a really great argument, but you never really sum it up or define what exactly you are trying to prove as to what it means to be a man or woman in society.

Overall, great job! I enjoyed reading your post!

No comments: