Search our blogs!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Amy's Feedback on Christian's Sex Room the Real Mix!!

Amy Pontrella said...
Overall I think you guys did a great job with the re-edit of this video. I think it was a good idea to shorten the beginning images of what Ludacris and Trey Songz originally wanted to get out of the song. Additionally, the images you chose to add, or that were already in the video, were very good for displaying your point. A couple of minor issues I had: The text that was in the video went a little fast. I'm sort of a slow reader and i had some trouble keeping up with it. Also, I like that the works cited was put to music, however I feel like you could have added several more images to make your point clearer in that time. Perhaps you could have finished the song with more images, and then put the works cited at the end with an excerpt from the song instead of taking away that valuable time. Overall I really like the way your guys improved upon this video! Great Job!! -Amy

No comments: